JOB VACANCY AVAILABLE -Deadline for application is 18th April 2018
Our success is built with the efforts of our employees and support of our management. Grounded in our core values; Integrity, Community Focus, Teamwork, Innovation & Creativity, Professionalism, Corporate Social Responsibility.
Ruben Centre is committed to be the employer of choice. We always seek to identify, engage and retain best talent to take up variety of roles. Ruben Centre provide the employees with opportunities for growth and development and reward those who are devoted to perform their best.
Ruben Centre is an Equal Opportunity Employee
APPLY NOW!!VALID TILL 18TH APRIL 2018
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Technologist
Reports to: Clinic Administrator
No. of Position: (1)
Duty Station: Ruben Centre Clinic, Nairobi
Ruben Centre is a Faith Based Organization in Mukuru kwa Reuben slums. We are seeking to recruit a Pharmaceutical Technologist to work at the Centre's clinic. For more information about us, kindly visit our website: www.rubencentre.org
- Preparation and packaging of drugs ready for dispensing to patients;
- Receiving, interpreting and processing prescriptions.
- Counselling patients on proper drug usage and adherence
- Directing patients with prescriptions accordingly to the relevant departments for their clearance;
- Ensure good order in the dispensing room;
- Assist in the development and implementation of SOPs
- Compilation and submission of pharmaceutical information management system reports on weekly and monthly basis.
- Receive and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices and inform supervisors of stock needs and shortage.
- Regularly conduct inspection for quality risk factors that includes damage, spoilt and expired drugs, including storage conditions, records, reordering, stock rotation FEFO,FIFO and safety.
- Must be registered with the Pharmacy and Poison Board
- Diploma holder from a recognized institution.
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar position
- Experience in dispensing ART drugs.
- Good customer care skills
Interested persons who meet the above requirements should submit their applications which include the cover letter, together with an updated CV with at least three referees with their telephone contact addressed to The Human Resource Manager, Ruben Centre.
Kindly include your expected remuneration and availability in your application.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
The candidate finally selected should comply with the child protection policy applied in the Organization.
Deadline:18th April 2018