Job Title: Physiotherapist
No. of Position: One (1)
Duty Station: Ruben Health Centre -Nairobi
Deadline: 6th July 2019
Ruben Centre is a Faith Based Organization in Mukuru kwa Reuben. We are seeking to recruit a Physiotherapist to work at the organization’s health center.
Workload will include handling clients with paediatric conditions ranging from delayed milestones to cerebral palsy; Adult acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions; Post natal education to new mothers in the Maternity unit and provide ongoing management of women’s health conditions.
· Evaluate the patient’s condition and needs.
· Plan a treatment for patients, laying out the types of activities and specific goals to be accomplished.
· Demonstrate exercises that can help relieve pain for people with chronic conditions
· To conduct regular re-evaluation of patients to monitor progress.
· Be a holder of at least a Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized medical training college
· Should possess a certificate of Registration issued by Physiotherapy Council of Kenya (PCK)
· Certificate in computer application skills.
· Minimum of 1 years’ experience in paediatrics, neurology and musculoskeletal assessment and management.
Interested persons who meet the above criteria should submit application which include the cover letter, together with an updated CV with at least three referees with their telephone contact addressed to The Human Resource Manager, Ruben Centre- via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
The candidate finally selected should be ready to comply with the child protection policy applied in the Organization.
For more information about us, kindly visit our website www.rubencentre.org